Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  So, a thousand words about our new home, a 43' Mobile Suites fifth wheel -love it!


 











What a busy day; we unloaded the Uhaul (outside), and slowly began the process of unpacking.  As I find more storage here and there, a unique feature, small details I've missed, I'm loving this rig more and more.  Kylee was ecstatic to have her dress up clothes back and promptly made herself at home, while I'm already planning shelving here, bookshelves in there to which Kyle says, "I don't want to hear about any modifications yet".  Wonder if he'll get tired of saying that before I'm finished scheming?  
 


So after 9 hours of unpacking, I'm whipped, but we made a dent...I think!?

Before
After 

      
The first night in our new rig...ahhh.  Not exactly how I envisioned it.  The mountain view in my mind turned out to be the dealer's lot in reality, but I don't care.  It's just good to be home.  Tuckered out, I head to bed expecting a great night's sleep.  I'm awakened by "Ahhhhhh-hoo-hoo-hoo".  Kylee's crying and rubbing her head, but her eyes are closed.  Not sure if she's awake (we have a talker), so I sit on the edge of the bed and rub her back.  She sleepily tells me she hurt her head (eyes fluttering momentarily).  I think back to our conversations of the day as she told us she's going to marry daddy, then me, then Jejus and when she dreams, she rides unicorns in Heaven.  I begin wondering if she really bumped her head or if it was part of a magical dream riding a flying unicorn.  Smiling at the thought of her sweet dreams, there's a warmth in knowing that she's excited about Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment